Practicing full-time as a deep-tissue Massage Therapist for 17 years, I have learned a great deal about the affect of life on the human body. Working with chiropractors in rehabilitation environments has shown me the necessity of maintenance programs to promote prolonged physical well being.
CranioSacral Therapy is a balancing addition to my well rounded body of work. CranioSacral Therapy works with the pulse of the Cerebrospinal Fluid found within the Craniosacral System. This system maintains the physiological environment in which your brain and nervous system develop, live and function. Working from the base understanding of the body as a self-correcting mechanism, this modality holds space for the enhancement of your physical structure's own ability to heal.
I look forward to further studies into modalities that offer relief from constrictions in the body which hinder the fullness of life.
Deep Tissue, CranioSacral Therapy, Trigger-Point, Fascial System Release, Sports Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Reflexology. Setting of a calming space.
- Owner at Austin Amy Massage & CranioSacral Therapies , July 2004 - present
- Massage Therapist at Seton Cove
- Massage Therapist at The Hills Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist at Backbone Chiropractic
- Executive Wellness Massage Therapist at Heart Hospital of Austin
- Massage Therapist at The Spine & Rehabilitation Center specializing in rehab work.
- Massage Therapist/Yoga Instructor at Maya Tulum Yoga Resort
- CranioSacral Therapy, SomatoEmotional Release I, SomatoEmotional Release II
- LMT, CranioSacral I
- CranioSacral II
Lauterstein-Conway Massage School
- LMT, Isolated Assisted Stretching w/ Bill McDonald
- LMT, VitaFlex Reflexology w/ Mary Walker
Academy of Massage Therapy
- LMT, Anatomy, Physiology, Massage
"Amy is an excellent massage therapist. I am a volleyball player and recently hired Amy to work on my ailing shoulder. I played in a tournament the following weekend and had significantly more power and endurance. My fiancee gets massages from Amy for stress relief and relaxation. I cannot think of anything that she enjoys more!"
Clint, January 28, 2009
"Amy Zamarripa is truly a gifted masseuse. Intuitive, well-trained, talented & deep, she helps balance out stress & injuries. Remarkable professional. Highly recommended."
Brenda, February 13, 2009